Let me know if you found these tips helpful and leave requests for future articles below!
1) Put unused tea bags in your shoes to remove odors.
2) Have a belt that’s too long? Learn a few cool ways to try it:
3) Need more room in your closet? Try this DIY double hanger.
4) Is your bra too tight? Try this:
Buy it here:Bra Extender
5) Have a top or dress that always shows your bra straps? Try this:
6) “Unshrink” Your Clothes:
7) Learn how to soften your shirts.
8) Protect your shoes from the rain:
9) Give old heels new life:
10) Prevent pain from wearing heels.
Wrapping medical tape around your third and fourth toe removes pressure from the nerve there that causes pain in the ball of your feet.
What clothing hacks do you use?