My laptop broke so I probably won’t be able to post for a few days!
In no particular order here are some of my favorite blogs: some smaller ones from WordPress and some larger ones. Let me know what your favorite blogs are in the comments below!
1) Kayleigh from http://x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.com/
2) Samantha from sleepinginstilettos.com
3) Sarah from classygirlswearpearls.com
4) Tricia from https://triciasumampong.wordpress.com/
5) Kristina from kayture.com
6) Emily from cupcakesandcashmere.com
7) Jessica from hapatime.com
8) Patti from shoesandbasics.com
9) Jocelyn from http://thefoxandfern.com/
10) Kiera from http://aprettypennyblog.com/
11) Rebecca from http://theclothes.blogspot.com/
12) Rowena from secretsandstilettos.com
13) Jean from http://www.extrapetite.com/
14) Wendy from wendyslookbook.com
15) For my guys: Justin from scoutsixteen.com
16) Kimberly from pennypincherfashion.com
17) Katharina from muffinsandheels.com
18) Kayla from theeasternelegance.wordpress.com
19) Callie from http://www.calliesstreetchic.com/
20) Jelka from https://jelkalepever.wordpress.com/
21) Madeline and Kay Kay from http://sugarandspiceofficial.com/blogs/home/
22) Kelly from http://www.theglamourai.com/
23) Carly from thecollegeprepster.com
24) Amy from http://vivierebella.com/
Recommended Articles: Take a Breather, 5 Skincare Tips to Get You Through the Rest of Winter, What Happened in DC
25) Christine from nycpretty.com
Which blog is your favorite? If I mentioned you in this and you reblog it or if you write your own list leave me a link below!
Let me know if you found these tips helpful and leave requests for future articles below!
1) Put unused tea bags in your shoes to remove odors.
2) Have a belt that’s too long? Learn a few cool ways to try it:
3) Need more room in your closet? Try this DIY double hanger. Continue Reading
Spring Break is right around the corner so I picked out a swimsuit and coverup, casual outfit, and dressy outfit for a couple of different styles. What styles would you like to see in part two?
If you missed my carry-essentials check it out here.
Swim Top, Swim Bottom, Coverup Shirt, Floral Dress, Denim Vest, Gladiator Sandals, Bracelet, Pendant Necklace, Earrings, Shift Dress, Dress SandalsBoho styles are so in right now! You can find something boho at almost every store! Do you guys like this trend? Continue Reading
Spring break will be here before you know it so I came up with a list of carry-on essentials to make your flight more enjoyable. Let me know if there’s anything not on this list you would include!
1) Travel Tote: Obviously the most important item on this list is a nice sized bag you can fit everything in. I loved the bright color of the one I picked out, and it easily attaches to a suitcase for convenient transportation.
2) Makeup Bag: If you’re carrying any makeup (I would carry a little even if you don’t plan to wear any on the flight in case your other luggage gets lost or delayed) a cosmetics case is essential to keep it from spilling. In the makeup case I would carry oil blotters, lipbalm, concealer, and facial towelettes if it’s overnight for actually using while you’re on the plane. I would also include foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and one lipstick for a backup as I stated earlier. Continue Reading
Even though it’s been brutally cold this year, the attendees for fashion week look as cute as ever.
What would you wear if you attended fashion week?
For some reason the links on my last post weren’t working but I fixed them so make sure to check it out!
I love this look but if it’s cold where you live throw on a coat!
So I made Pinterest boards for the 3 upcoming spring trends I mentioned in my last blog post and I want y’all to help me! If you are interested in joining any of the boards email me (email@example.com) or leave a comment below and make sure you are following me on Pinterest to be eligible. You can find my Pinterest here. I think it will be a great way to get to know some of you.
I can’t wait to see what y’all pin! <3
Make sure to check out Chelsea’s blog: 100waystowrite.wordpress.com
If you are interested in having me guest post on your blog or you posting on mine shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi guys! I’ve been super busy lately; I just presented my business idea in the latest round of the EDENS competition and I am working on a video so I can start a YouTube channel (should be up by next week!).
Don’t forget to enter my latest giveaway! The winner will be announced soon!
This dress is so classy and glamorous and I love red dresses! Continue Reading
Love how she styled the shirt from my last giveaway!
New giveaway coming soon. <3