Here are some of my top Black Friday finds this season:
Extra 40% plus free shipping. Use code: SWAG4U at checkout! Continue Reading
This outfit is perfect for back to school. It would fit most dress codes and is casual but still put together looking.
What are you wearing for back to school this year?
My vest is by the brand Angie, the top and jeans are from Kohls, and the oxfords are from DSW.
Since my vest pretty unique it was hard to find one with the same beading so I tied in all of the colors using the tote bag which is perfect for back to school.
Sorry I haven’t posted in forever! I’m going to have a few posts a week up again now so make sure to check back for more looks and let me know what you think of this outfit!
What’s your favorite summer outfit? Let me know in the comments below and leave a link to any ootds you’ve posted so I can check them out!
In no particular order here are some of my favorite blogs: some smaller ones from WordPress and some larger ones. Let me know what your favorite blogs are in the comments below!
1) Kayleigh from http://x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.com/
2) Samantha from sleepinginstilettos.com
3) Sarah from classygirlswearpearls.com
4) Tricia from https://triciasumampong.wordpress.com/
5) Kristina from kayture.com
6) Emily from cupcakesandcashmere.com
7) Jessica from hapatime.com
8) Patti from shoesandbasics.com
9) Jocelyn from http://thefoxandfern.com/
10) Kiera from http://aprettypennyblog.com/
11) Rebecca from http://theclothes.blogspot.com/
12) Rowena from secretsandstilettos.com
13) Jean from http://www.extrapetite.com/
14) Wendy from wendyslookbook.com
15) For my guys: Justin from scoutsixteen.com
16) Kimberly from pennypincherfashion.com
17) Katharina from muffinsandheels.com
18) Kayla from theeasternelegance.wordpress.com
19) Callie from http://www.calliesstreetchic.com/
20) Jelka from https://jelkalepever.wordpress.com/
21) Madeline and Kay Kay from http://sugarandspiceofficial.com/blogs/home/
22) Kelly from http://www.theglamourai.com/
23) Carly from thecollegeprepster.com
24) Amy from http://vivierebella.com/
Recommended Articles: Take a Breather, 5 Skincare Tips to Get You Through the Rest of Winter, What Happened in DC
25) Christine from nycpretty.com
Which blog is your favorite? If I mentioned you in this and you reblog it or if you write your own list leave me a link below!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I’m thankful for a lot of things including y’all for getting me to over 450 followers! Leave a comment letting me know what you think of these outfits and make sure to check out my polyvore and pinterest.
Outfit 1: Holiday Travel Outfit
This outfit is so simple but it’s perfect for traveling. I didn’t include jewelry because it is annoying to have to take it off if you are flying.
If you missed my outfit ideas for round one you can read it here.
Round two is generally the most casual day of rush week. Most schools will have you wear a rush week t-shirt and tell you to wear casual shorts with flat shoes.
When picking out shorts make sure the length is appropriate. I would try to stay away from plain khakis or boring shorts since you want to stand out. Also, don’t forget that a lot of dressier shorts have bows and ruffles that might not look right with t-shirts.
Missed part one? Click here to read it.
The Amity faction wore yellow and red and were very close to nature which is why I picked a floral dress. The vest and brown accessories tone down the bright floral, making it easier to wear for everyday fashion.
The Candor faction wore black and white and dressed more formal and businesslike than the other factions. The shorts and lace top are very dressy but are more wearable for young women than a fancy business dress. This isn’t office appropriate at all but would be good for a night out.
Today I’m wearing a casual t-shirt and maxi. I didn’t get any good pictures of the back, but the t-shirt actually has a pretty lattice cut out design. The maxi has two slits which shows off my black mini wedges.
Kim’s romper is perfect for summer. It’s casual but still looks put together. You could trade out the heels for sandals to make it even more comfortable but I love how they don’t look too dressy even during the day. I hope you like the similar items I found below!
Please leave requests and comments below!