Let me know what you think of this outfit.
Let me know what you think of this outfit.
Sorry I haven’t posted in forever! I’m going to have a few posts a week up again now so make sure to check back for more looks and let me know what you think of this outfit!
What’s your favorite summer outfit? Let me know in the comments below and leave a link to any ootds you’ve posted so I can check them out!
It’s been raining at least a few times a week where I live which can make it hard to stay cute and dry. Let me know which outfit below is your favorite!
Personally, I’m not a fan of wearing full length rain boots unless I know it’s going to be pouring all day. I love how this ankle boot version is matte so it doesn’t even look like rain boots! Plus tall rain boots can be too hot in the spring and summer. Continue Reading
In no particular order here are some of my favorite blogs: some smaller ones from WordPress and some larger ones. Let me know what your favorite blogs are in the comments below!
1) Kayleigh from http://x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.com/
2) Samantha from sleepinginstilettos.com
3) Sarah from classygirlswearpearls.com
4) Tricia from https://triciasumampong.wordpress.com/
5) Kristina from kayture.com
6) Emily from cupcakesandcashmere.com
7) Jessica from hapatime.com
8) Patti from shoesandbasics.com
9) Jocelyn from http://thefoxandfern.com/
10) Kiera from http://aprettypennyblog.com/
11) Rebecca from http://theclothes.blogspot.com/
12) Rowena from secretsandstilettos.com
13) Jean from http://www.extrapetite.com/
14) Wendy from wendyslookbook.com
15) For my guys: Justin from scoutsixteen.com
16) Kimberly from pennypincherfashion.com
17) Katharina from muffinsandheels.com
18) Kayla from theeasternelegance.wordpress.com
19) Callie from http://www.calliesstreetchic.com/
20) Jelka from https://jelkalepever.wordpress.com/
21) Madeline and Kay Kay from http://sugarandspiceofficial.com/blogs/home/
22) Kelly from http://www.theglamourai.com/
23) Carly from thecollegeprepster.com
24) Amy from http://vivierebella.com/
Recommended Articles: Take a Breather, 5 Skincare Tips to Get You Through the Rest of Winter, What Happened in DC
25) Christine from nycpretty.com
Which blog is your favorite? If I mentioned you in this and you reblog it or if you write your own list leave me a link below!
So I made Pinterest boards for the 3 upcoming spring trends I mentioned in my last blog post and I want y’all to help me! If you are interested in joining any of the boards email me (email@example.com) or leave a comment below and make sure you are following me on Pinterest to be eligible. You can find my Pinterest here. I think it will be a great way to get to know some of you.
I can’t wait to see what y’all pin! <3
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees & let them know of your nomination.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I am currently a freshman at the University of Georgia. Go Dawgs!
2. I am majoring in General Management and minoring in Fashion Merchandising because I want to start my own online clothing store.
3. I want to study abroad at Oxford next summer. Continue Reading
I just got back from a beach trip with friends and decided to share some pictures that you could use for inspiration for spring break! Make sure to check out my friend Dani’s blog here.
navy and white swim top (exact)
navy and white swim bottom (exact)
What do you think of our swimsuits and pictures?
Make sure to leave requests for future articles below!
Here are some of my favorite beauty products and videos of the month! Think you’ve found something I would like? Leave a comment below!
1) It’s a 10 Miracle Leave in Product
I love this product so much! It makes detangling so much easier and my hair is shiny and soft after using it.
2) Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Corrector
This product is a bit expensive, but I started using it for some acne scars I have a week ago and I’ve already noticed a big difference. My skin is brighter and it is a great moisturizer as well. Continue Reading
Hey guys! Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!
Here are some of my top essentials if you want to spice up your style a bit. Leave your requests for future articles in the comments below!
1) Colored Boots
Plum boots such as these are subtle but still standout in a sea of black and brown boots without being too flashy or overwhelming. I think any kind of dark purple booties or red western style boots work best.
2) Interesting Outer-Wear
The sleeves on this jacket are anything but basic and it takes jeans and a tank top to a whole new level.
Caramel Queeny (make sure to check out her blog here) nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much!
Eleven Facts About Myself:
1) I am currently a freshman at the University of Georgia (go dawgs!) and I am majoring in General Management and International Business and minoring in Fashion Merchandising (but I might change my major to accounting).