Here are some of my top Black Friday finds this season:
Extra 40% plus free shipping. Use code: SWAG4U at checkout! Continue Reading
Check out my latest video and make sure to subscribe to my channel if you like it. I decided to make fashion through the decades a mini series and do each decade separately so I can post more often instead of making one long video. Let me know what you think and what decade you would like to see next.
Which decade is your favorite for fashion?
This outfit is perfect for back to school. It would fit most dress codes and is casual but still put together looking.
What are you wearing for back to school this year?
My vest is by the brand Angie, the top and jeans are from Kohls, and the oxfords are from DSW.
Since my vest pretty unique it was hard to find one with the same beading so I tied in all of the colors using the tote bag which is perfect for back to school.
With only a week of school left exams are in full swing for me. I came up with a couple of comfortable but still put together outfits and a few items that will help you survive exam week.
When are you finals and what are your essentials? Leave a comment below!
I specifically choose BB cream and lip balm because it’s so easy to apply and won’t take much time or effort. Concealer and bright eye shadow will hide the fact that you pulled an all-nighter and dry shampoo is perfect for when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
Coffee is a must and I love Gossip Girl so I thought the coffee mug would be perfect ,although I wouldn’t take the advice since Blair would probably blackmail her professors to make an A 😉
The outfits are both very simple but cute and comfortable since I chose flat shoes.
I’ll leave you with this gem:http://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/we-are-all-squidward?utm_term=.edGzeV2Kq#.le7LKrbPM
It’s been raining at least a few times a week where I live which can make it hard to stay cute and dry. Let me know which outfit below is your favorite!
Personally, I’m not a fan of wearing full length rain boots unless I know it’s going to be pouring all day. I love how this ankle boot version is matte so it doesn’t even look like rain boots! Plus tall rain boots can be too hot in the spring and summer. Continue Reading
My new laptop finally got here, thank you so much for being patient while I was gone! I love Selena’s sense of style so I picked four of my favorite spring looks she wore and recreated them for cheaper. Let me know what you think of these looks!
1) Boho Skirt
This is probably my all time favorite outfit of hers! So cute and unique! I feel like this is more likely to be something she picked out rather than her stylist since all of the shots are just of her filling up her gas tank- she wasn’t attending any event as far as I know. I love the way she knotted the top too!
In no particular order here are some of my favorite blogs: some smaller ones from WordPress and some larger ones. Let me know what your favorite blogs are in the comments below!
1) Kayleigh from http://x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.com/
2) Samantha from sleepinginstilettos.com
3) Sarah from classygirlswearpearls.com
4) Tricia from https://triciasumampong.wordpress.com/
5) Kristina from kayture.com
6) Emily from cupcakesandcashmere.com
7) Jessica from hapatime.com
8) Patti from shoesandbasics.com
9) Jocelyn from http://thefoxandfern.com/
10) Kiera from http://aprettypennyblog.com/
11) Rebecca from http://theclothes.blogspot.com/
12) Rowena from secretsandstilettos.com
13) Jean from http://www.extrapetite.com/
14) Wendy from wendyslookbook.com
15) For my guys: Justin from scoutsixteen.com
16) Kimberly from pennypincherfashion.com
17) Katharina from muffinsandheels.com
18) Kayla from theeasternelegance.wordpress.com
19) Callie from http://www.calliesstreetchic.com/
20) Jelka from https://jelkalepever.wordpress.com/
21) Madeline and Kay Kay from http://sugarandspiceofficial.com/blogs/home/
22) Kelly from http://www.theglamourai.com/
23) Carly from thecollegeprepster.com
24) Amy from http://vivierebella.com/
Recommended Articles: Take a Breather, 5 Skincare Tips to Get You Through the Rest of Winter, What Happened in DC
25) Christine from nycpretty.com
Which blog is your favorite? If I mentioned you in this and you reblog it or if you write your own list leave me a link below!
Spring Break is right around the corner so I picked out a swimsuit and coverup, casual outfit, and dressy outfit for a couple of different styles. What styles would you like to see in part two?
If you missed my carry-essentials check it out here.
Swim Top, Swim Bottom, Coverup Shirt, Floral Dress, Denim Vest, Gladiator Sandals, Bracelet, Pendant Necklace, Earrings, Shift Dress, Dress SandalsBoho styles are so in right now! You can find something boho at almost every store! Do you guys like this trend? Continue Reading
Even though it’s been brutally cold this year, the attendees for fashion week look as cute as ever.
What would you wear if you attended fashion week?
For some reason the links on my last post weren’t working but I fixed them so make sure to check it out!
I love this look but if it’s cold where you live throw on a coat!