Here are some of my top Black Friday finds this season:
Extra 40% plus free shipping. Use code: SWAG4U at checkout! Continue Reading
This outfit is perfect for back to school. It would fit most dress codes and is casual but still put together looking.
What are you wearing for back to school this year?
My vest is by the brand Angie, the top and jeans are from Kohls, and the oxfords are from DSW.
Since my vest pretty unique it was hard to find one with the same beading so I tied in all of the colors using the tote bag which is perfect for back to school.
So Dani (wordsandlace.wordpress.com) and I finally started our YouTube Channel: Style by Stardust. Make sure to subscribe and let us know what you think of our first video! Click watch on youtube to see the outfit and song info.
What video do you think we should do next?
So after a lot of trouble my blog is finally working again after switching to WordPress.org. At one point my whole blog disappeared and I thought I lost everything! Not that it’s working I like it so far, but I’ll let you guys know what I think about it in a few days after I’ve had the chance to play around with it.
Since I link so many products on here I know most of the products at my favorite stores at any given time and I’ve come to notice quite a few pieces offered at various stores for different prices. Some of these are the same exact product and others are very similar. Keep reading to find the best deals!
Daisy Dress: Save $23.39
I’ve noticed Mod Cloth and Dillard’s carry a lot of the same items and 99% of the time Dillard’s is cheaper! I always do a quick check on Dillard’s before I buy anything from Mod Cloth to make sure I’m getting the best deal!
2) Bright Romper: Save $15.99
It’s been raining at least a few times a week where I live which can make it hard to stay cute and dry. Let me know which outfit below is your favorite!
Personally, I’m not a fan of wearing full length rain boots unless I know it’s going to be pouring all day. I love how this ankle boot version is matte so it doesn’t even look like rain boots! Plus tall rain boots can be too hot in the spring and summer. Continue Reading
Today I picked out some cute and affordable spring must haves! Too bad I’m still a broke college student. 😉 Let me know if you buy any of these (If you take any pictures or use these in a blog post email it to me at email@example.com or tweet it to me: @styledbysteph96)
The black beaded sandals are to die for! <3
Soft shorts are fun and tend to be a lot cheaper than denim or twill shorts!
Which item is your favorite?
If you are interested in guest posting (I’m going to try to start having around one guest post a month!) email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My new laptop finally got here, thank you so much for being patient while I was gone! I love Selena’s sense of style so I picked four of my favorite spring looks she wore and recreated them for cheaper. Let me know what you think of these looks!
1) Boho Skirt
This is probably my all time favorite outfit of hers! So cute and unique! I feel like this is more likely to be something she picked out rather than her stylist since all of the shots are just of her filling up her gas tank- she wasn’t attending any event as far as I know. I love the way she knotted the top too!
In no particular order here are some of my favorite blogs: some smaller ones from WordPress and some larger ones. Let me know what your favorite blogs are in the comments below!
1) Kayleigh from http://x-couturegirl-x.blogspot.com/
2) Samantha from sleepinginstilettos.com
3) Sarah from classygirlswearpearls.com
4) Tricia from https://triciasumampong.wordpress.com/
5) Kristina from kayture.com
6) Emily from cupcakesandcashmere.com
7) Jessica from hapatime.com
8) Patti from shoesandbasics.com
9) Jocelyn from http://thefoxandfern.com/
10) Kiera from http://aprettypennyblog.com/
11) Rebecca from http://theclothes.blogspot.com/
12) Rowena from secretsandstilettos.com
13) Jean from http://www.extrapetite.com/
14) Wendy from wendyslookbook.com
15) For my guys: Justin from scoutsixteen.com
16) Kimberly from pennypincherfashion.com
17) Katharina from muffinsandheels.com
18) Kayla from theeasternelegance.wordpress.com
19) Callie from http://www.calliesstreetchic.com/
20) Jelka from https://jelkalepever.wordpress.com/
21) Madeline and Kay Kay from http://sugarandspiceofficial.com/blogs/home/
22) Kelly from http://www.theglamourai.com/
23) Carly from thecollegeprepster.com
24) Amy from http://vivierebella.com/
Recommended Articles: Take a Breather, 5 Skincare Tips to Get You Through the Rest of Winter, What Happened in DC
25) Christine from nycpretty.com
Which blog is your favorite? If I mentioned you in this and you reblog it or if you write your own list leave me a link below!
Let me know if you found these tips helpful and leave requests for future articles below!
1) Put unused tea bags in your shoes to remove odors.
2) Have a belt that’s too long? Learn a few cool ways to try it:
3) Need more room in your closet? Try this DIY double hanger. Continue Reading
Spring Break is right around the corner so I picked out a swimsuit and coverup, casual outfit, and dressy outfit for a couple of different styles. What styles would you like to see in part two?
If you missed my carry-essentials check it out here.
Swim Top, Swim Bottom, Coverup Shirt, Floral Dress, Denim Vest, Gladiator Sandals, Bracelet, Pendant Necklace, Earrings, Shift Dress, Dress SandalsBoho styles are so in right now! You can find something boho at almost every store! Do you guys like this trend? Continue Reading